The student must successfully complete all degree requirements in no more than four years. Students whose graduation date is delayed may walk across the stage with the next graduating cohort.
- The student must complete the following requirements before earning the Doctor of Medical Science degree.
- Complete all courses specified in the approved program of study;
- Achieve a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 (C) for all coursework;
- Ensure payment of all tuition and fees;
- Have no outstanding financial obligation (parking ticket, transcript fee, etc.) to the University;
- Demonstrate the ethical, personal and professional qualities deemed necessary for the successful and continued study and practice of medicine;
- Complete all course, and faculty and program evaluations;
- Complete a Student Advising Worksheet;
- Complete an Intent to Graduate form.