The DMS program uses a rolling admissions process until all seats are filled. Each cognate will have a maximum capacity per cohort. In addition to the application process outlined below, acceptance will be dependent on the student’s ability to meet the program residency requirements.
The Doctor of Medical Science application is available online.
- Candidates must furnish:
- Completed DMS application
- Two Application Rating Forms completed by:
- A doctoral-level medical practitioner
- Professional colleague
- Official transcript from all degree-granting institutions
- Official copy of PA license verification (if applicable) or NCCPA certification within 9 months of matriculation into the program
- Current CV
- Personal statement – to include your motivation for enrolling in the LMU DMS Degree Program and personal and professional goals
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for applicants when English is not their first language.